Casa do Caseiro
The Casa de Caseiro sits within the grounds of the Quinta and has delightful views of the main Quinta house, formal gardens and land including the extensive vineyards. The cottage was originally the home of several generations of families who used to work on the Quinta. It has since been fully refurbished and comes with:
- A fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric oven and gas hob, kettle, filter coffee machine and all the associated items you need for cooking (saucepans, plates, cutlery, mugs etc). The kitchen also comes with a fully working traditional log oven.
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- An en-suite master bedroom (with oversize walk-in shower, bidet, toilet and full-size basin)
- A second bedroom is served by an adjacent bathroom (with full-size bath/shower, bidet, toilet and large basin)
- A sitting room with 32-inch TV with both normal terrestrial Portuguese television and a large selection of free-to-view channels from around the world provided via satellite
- A dining room with table and chairs for up to six guests
- Both bedrooms have air conditioning, underfloor central heating, and the entire cottage has free WiFi available
- A dedicated outdoor eating area with a table and chairs for up to six guests and a full-size barbeque for the exclusive use of the residents of the cottage
- In the sitting room there is also a king-size sofa-bed that can sleep two extra guests, but please note that access to the bathroom for those guests is via a staircase to the first floor
The Casa de Caseiro sits in the Quinta grounds and guests benefit from access to all the Quinta communal gardens and land (including access to the pool in front of the cottage) and private parking in the upper Quinta car park.