Due to the COVID-19 situation there are some operational changes as follows:
– To allow additional time for our more extensive cleaning procedures, check-in and check-out times will change to a strict check-out by 10-30am and check in no earlier than 5-00pm.
– Pool usage in compliance with government standards.
– The main house pool is available for guests; reception toilets and pool toilets are closed.
– Covid-19 operational plan in use, body temperature reading when justified.
– All staff have full personal protective equipment and face masks are worn at all times.
– Social distancing is requested by all staff and guests at the Quinta.
– Provision of handwash dispensers with approved hand cleaning liquids will be available in all accommodation units and the reception area.
– Regular cleaning of the stone area around each pool with approved COVID-19 cleaning material will be done.
– Any bins that required hand touching to open them are being replaced with ones that can be opened by foot operation.
– In the event of anyone with suspected COVID-19 infection, we have special isolation accommodation where we can move that individual to.
– All rooms are cleaned to a special COVID-19 checklist and all cleaning materials are COVID-19 approved.
– All laundry and linen is cleaned to COVID-19 government standards.
NOTE: We will be compliant with government policies.